An EcoWater softener provides hard water treatment for your home by removing calcium, magnesium and sediment from the water. Once those hard water-producing elements are eliminated, your family will enjoy the benefits of soft water:
- Reduced build-up of film on tubs, sinks, faucets and wall tiles.
- Elimination of spotting on glassware, dishes and flatware caused by hard water.
- Whiter and brighter laundry, while using up to 50% less detergent.
- Elimination of hard water residue in fabrics, which can help clothing last longer.
- Reduced scale build-up in pipes, and up to 29% lowered energy consumption of your water heater due to reduced scale build-up.
- Preserve the life of your water using appliances such as washing machines, dishwashers and coffee makers.
- Decreased amount of cleaning agents and excess water going down the drain and back into your community’s ground water and/or water system.
With all the home water purification systems – including salt-free water softeners – that are on the market, how do you decide what is right for your home? Be sure to compare water softeners based on your home’s water and your family’s water usage. An authorized EcoWater Pro can diagnose your water and recommend the best option for your home.
EcoWater offers home water softeners in a single tank cabinet style or a two-tank system. Which is right for your home? Consider the amount of space available for the system, plus the hardness of your water. Your EcoWater Pro can give you expert advice on the benefits of a single versus two-tank system based on the results of your water test.